360 Degree Review
What is a 360 degree review?
A 360 review is a performance evaluation process that solicits employee feedback from all directions, including supervisors, coworkers, and direct reports. A 360-degree review aims to provide an employee with practical feedback and a deeper understanding of their contributions to the company.
How do you write a 360 degree review?
The following stages will assist you in establishing a 360-degree review system inside your organization:
- Establish rating criteria for each employee
- Determine who will evaluate each employee
- Distribute a survey for raters to complete (anonymously or not)
- Send the employee the same survey for self-evaluation
- Establish a date and time for the 360-degree review
- Discuss evaluations with the employee
- Continue to monitor progress
What is the most important benefit of a 360 degree review?
Your employees receive a complete report detailing their strengths and improvement areas. This provides insight into their behavior and how coworkers and managers evaluate them. Increased self-awareness is regarded as the most significant advantage of 360-degree feedback.