According to a recent survey, 46% of employees have quit because they felt unappreciated. Employee feedback software can tackle this issue by providing frequent and valuable evaluations to your workforce.
A good employee feedback tool gives leaders a complete picture of employee satisfaction. It can be a great way to collect actionable insights showing which stages of the employee journey are satisfactory and which require improvement.
In this article, we will review five best employee feedback tools and help you find the suitable one.
5 best employee feedback software & tools
Many employee feedback tools help businesses create and gather feedback on any related matter to drive employee engagement and performance. A good solution will also help you analyze the feedback and gain insights into using the data to build an employee-centric culture.
Here are five tools that help you collect employee feedback.
1. Effy AI
Effy AI is a performance review solution for small and medium-sized businesses. It has a user-friendly dashboard that delivers and stores feedback, so HR professionals and team leads are on the same page during the feedback process.
It allows you to:
- Create employee pulse surveys
- Collect feedback
- Conduct 360-degree feedback
- Learn about employee feedback from rich knowledge base
- Use artificial intelligence to generate summary reviews and development plans
- Integrate Effy AI with Slack, so employees can write and submit reviews straight from the app
Effy AI also offers a rich library of templates for conducting different performance review types. These are easy to customize and use for your own needs.
Our platform helps you manage your employee’s performance and boost team morale. Here is the tool’s pricing:
- Free – unlimited review, unlimited members, free templates, Slack integration.
- Pro – $75/month (billed annually). 30 AI reports included, unlimited members, free templates, Slack integration.
Image source: G2
Officevibe is an employee engagement platform aiming to improve the overall workplace experience. It offers tools for employee surveys, employee recognition, and performance reviews.
The key features of this employee engagement tool are:
- Performance management – This feature promotes employee development. It has intuitive tools for launching performance reviews and scheduling one-on-one meetings between managers and employees.
- Automated pulse surveys – The employee engagement software allows you to create surveys about employee happiness, satisfaction, and engagement. You can add slider, rating, and multiple-choice questions to your surveys. Employees can submit survey responses anonymously or include their names.
- Goals & OKRs – Set up individual and team goals within Officevibe. Your employees can access a complete map that informs them what they need to do to reach a specific goal.
- Anonymous employee feedback & messaging – You can get actionable insights on how employees feel about a specific topic. Officevibe allows you to analyze employee feedback and categorize it according to type and tone.
- Good vibes recognition – You can create a positive workplace culture with Officevibe. It encourages employees to recognize a colleague by sending them thoughtful cards.
Officevibe offers three plans:
- Free – you can only use basic features like custom surveys and core reporting
- Essential – $5 per user a month and access to unlimited data history, engagement insights, and advanced reports
- Pro – $8 per user a month, and you get all features
Image source: G2
15Five is a performance management tool built on the idea of a weekly 5-15 minute report and, as such, best suited for companies that want to employ brief weekly reviews. You can customize it to fit your objectives and needs. For instance, you can use it for goal setting, continuous feedback, or career growth.
Key features of the tool include:
- Engagement surveys – Launch actionable engagement surveys to understand employees’ motivation and commitment. You can then gain valuable insights to increase retention and improve productivity.
- Performance reviews – 15Five supports weekly performance reviews that only take 15 minutes of employees’ time to write the report and five minutes of managers’ time to read them.
- Role clarity – With 15Five, employees know what the company expects from them in their respective roles. Explain the role thoroughly to support individual career growth.
- OKRs and goals – Clarify and track objectives across your organization. This employee feedback tool updates employee progress automatically through check-ins.
- Manager enablement – Human Resources can strengthen manager-employee relationships with 15Five. Motivate managers to hold weekly check-ins and one-on-one meetings or provide real-time feedback.
15Five offers three pricing plans:
- Engage – $4 per user a month
- Perform – $10 per user a month
- Total Platform – $16 per user a month
Image source: G2
Trakstar is one of the top employee feedback tools. It is a versatile platform that focuses on every step of the journey, including learning, hiring, and employee performance.
These features stand out:
- Performance reviews – You can gather and track feedback within the platform. Trakstar enables you to customize reviews for teams and individuals to include competencies relevant to the specific role.
- Employee engagement surveys – Launch pulse surveys and get custom reports. You can zero in on response rates and comments.
- Automated reviews – Human Resources don’t need to remind managers to leave reviews – Trakstar does that instead. You can automate reminders and send them on platforms like Slack.
- Detailed reporting – Trakstar creates data-rich reports that focus on employees’ efforts. You can review performance over time to see where employees grow or stagnate.
The pricing is available upon request. Trakstar provides custom pricing that includes features your company needs.
Image source: Software Advice
Energage is one of the best employee engagement tools suitable for organizations that want to work on company culture, employee experience, and employer branding.
This employee feedback tool is famous for its “Top Workplaces” employer recognition program. The platform launches an employee survey to gauge how satisfied your workforce is with your leadership, culture, and other aspects. The results then identify the top workplaces and recognize companies with high employee engagement levels and positive environments.
Energage provides the basic features of employee feedback tools, including:
- Pulse surveys – Gather feedback through tested survey statements. You can use its pre-built survey templates to speed up the process and have more time to act on employee feedback.
- Workplace survey – This feature also offers survey templates. It is perfect for companies that want to gauge job satisfaction in numerous office locations.
- Insights – The employee feedback tool provides AI-powered algorithms that analyze data and compare your survey results against your competition. Once you gather employee feedback, you can make data-driven decisions that improve the culture.
- Coaching – Create a development plan for each employee based on SMART goals.
The pricing is available upon request.
Best employee feedback software & tools: Comparison table
We’ll compare the best employee feedback tools to help you choose the right one.
How to choose the best employee feedback tool for your organization
Here are some things to consider when trying to pick the best employee feedback software:
- Friendly UI: We provided dashboard screenshots for each tool on our list to help you choose the one that looks the most intuitive to use. A seamless user experience means easy implementation and better engagement.
- Customization options: The ability to change feedback forms, rating scales, and questions allows you to tailor the tool to your needs and performance management goals.
- AI capabilities: They give you additional analysis options and valuable insights.
- Employee feedback features: These include creating pulse surveys, 360-degree feedback, anonymity, engagement surveys, performance reviews, etc.
- Automation: Set up a feedback loop and always remember to schedule an employee survey.
Pricing: Compare the total cost to the tool’s value, features, and potential impact on employee performance.
The best employee feedback tool helps you understand, engage, and develop your workforce. It provides a range of features that facilitate communication, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
What is the right employee feedback tool for you? The answer depends on your goals, so you should determine which features, integrations, and tools you need before choosing.
If you run an IT company, Effy AI should be your go-to employee feedback platform. Our tool automates workflows, collects feedback, and ensures a smooth review process. Leverage our ready-to-use templates, Slack integration, and AI-powered features to create a positive culture.
What is employee feedback software?
It is a tool that allows companies to collect employees’ feedback and understand how they can improve performance and satisfaction.
How do you keep track of employee feedback?
The best way to keep track of employee feedback is through employee feedback tools like Effy AI. The apps store all reviews so that you can determine whether or not an employee has developed.
What is feedback management software?
Feedback management software helps companies create and launch surveys. It automates the process and stores feedback in a centralized location.
How efficient are AI-powered employee feedback tools?
Such tools can be highly efficient when correctly chosen, implemented, and used. AI automates and enhances the feedback process. It can analyze large volumes of data, identify trends, and extract meaningful insights from qualitative feedback